Close Menu
Gun and TacticalGun and Tactical
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Gun and TacticalGun and Tactical
  • Home
  • News
  • Tactical
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Subscribe
Gun and TacticalGun and Tactical
  • News
  • Guns and Gear
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Tactical
  • Videos
Home » Trump Puts Off A “Very Major Attack” On Iran
Prepping & Survival

Trump Puts Off A “Very Major Attack” On Iran

David LuttrellBy David LuttrellMay 19, 20262 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest WhatsApp Telegram Email LinkedIn Tumblr
Trump Puts Off A “Very Major Attack” On Iran

United States President Donald Trump has chosen to delay a “very major attack” on Iran. The US ruler has instructed the Department of War to hold off on strikes for a few days to give Tehran a chance to accept the deal sent by Washington.

The US is demanding that Iran accept the most recent deal, or else it will unleash an attack. Trump said the strike had been scheduled for Tuesday, but that he had ordered the Pentagon to stand down for now after Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and “some others” urged him to allow more time for diplomacy.

The Department of War is still on standby, however, awaiting orders to attack with a full-scale assault unless Tehran accepts a deal on Washington’s terms, according to a report by RT.

“We were getting ready to do a very major attack tomorrow,” Trump told journalists. “I’ve put it off for a little while, hopefully maybe forever, but possibly for a little while, because we’ve had very big discussions with Iran.”

Trump claimed that the US and Iran are getting very close to making a deal. The US has long maintained that any peace agreement will include the banning of Iran’s development of nuclear weapons.

Trump added that the assault will occur “at a moment’s notice” if Iran chooses to not accept the terms.

The announcement follows a series of threats by Trump, who warned Iran over the weekend that “the Clock is Ticking” and that “there won’t be anything left” of the country unless it accepts Washington’s demands. –RT

Trump To Iran: The Clock is Ticking

Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian has insisted that “dialogue does not mean surrender,” promising in a post on X on Monday that Tehran would defend “the interests and honor of Iran” with “all our might.”

US & Israel Prepare To Attack Iran Next Week

Read the full article here
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Keep Reading

WHO Declares A Global Ebola “Emergency”

This Solar Generator Made Me Rethink My Blackout Plan – Survivopedia

Oil Slides After Iran Says US Agreed To Lift Oil Sanctions During Talks

The Lines We Thought Machines Wouldn’t Cross

Canada Confirms A “Presumptive Positive” Test For Hantavirus

Iran Warns The US: Gulf Of Oman Could Become A “Graveyard”

Editor's Picks

Putin using Africa as ‘purse’ for Ukraine war while US faces ‘intelligence black hole’: commander

May 19, 2026

More US troop withdrawals from Europe expected, NATO commander says

May 19, 2026

Self-Defense Myths: Debunking Common Misconceptions

May 19, 2026

WHO Declares A Global Ebola “Emergency”

May 19, 2026

Umpires in Nationals-Mets game seemingly forget the rules, causing extra-innings delay

May 19, 2026

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.